Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome to the 5th grade! Today we would like to share the East Dragon Den Blog take 2 with you. This is were you will find resources and posts with important information. Sometimes you may even have some assignments posted here. We've created this post for you to comment on. In your comment, we would like you to consider the following questions:
1. How would you describe yourself as a reader?
2. What do you love to read?
3. Do you have a favorite book?
4. What is the best thing that someone else has ever read to you?
5. What is the first book you ever read?
6. What did you read over the summer?
7. What is your favorite comic book?
8. Do you like to read books, or do you prefer reading on a screen (like a computer, ipad, netbook, etc.)?
9. What are your goals as a reader?
10. What are you good at as a reader?
11. What would like to get better at as a reader?
12. What do you see your family members read?
when you write your comment, you do not have to answer all of these questions. Instead, use them as a guide to help you write your comment. Your comment should be a nice, big, fat, juicy paragraph that tells all about you as a reader. Your comment will not be published unless you demonstrate your very best writing ability.
Ms. Chavez and Mr. Priester